Small business owners are resilient and can power through this challenging time, with SCORE by their side.
SCORE is here to help your small business survive, recover and thrive.
Since the coronavirus outbreak hit, we’ve all been in unchartered waters with health concerns and dramatic changes to our routines. But small business owners have faced the added disruption of their businesses and livelihood.
Many small business owners resourcefully adapted. Others wait to restart their business. Some need more assistance than ever.
The focus for many now shifts to recovery, with the reopening of the economy and lift of social distancing restrictions. Our 10,000+ expert mentors are here to help your small business every step of the way.
Preparing to Restart Your Business
You’re thinking about how to restart your business as the economy and states start reopening. However, there are still questions—how to stabilize your finances, how to adapt your business, and how to remain strong through this stressful period.
That’s where SCORE can help.
We’ve assembled resources to answer your common questions, so you can find the best path forward.
Please check back frequently for updates as we are adding resources regularly.
Financial stability is on every small business owner’s mind. From small business loans and funding options to cash flow management, we have resources to help you fortify and rebuild your financial stability during this difficult time.Get Financial Assistance
The coronavirus has affected industries in different ways. Restaurants and retail businesses have had to shutter locations or reduce their offerings, while everyone has shifted to more online operations.Browse Industry Resources
Where can I get more coronavirus resources?
As the saying goes, “Information is power.” Here are some of the most valuable, trusted resources for more information relating to small business coronavirus support.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) posted Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources with detailed information on funding options for your small business.
- America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) produced Small Business Resiliency materials to help you plan for unexpected disruptions.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce created a Coronavirus Small Business Guide, which is updated daily.
- The IRS developed a Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments page, offering tax help for small businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) issued COVID-19 Resources for Business & Employers to protect yourself, employees and customers from the coronavirus.