How I can help you
I can help plan and start your business as well as improve performance in finance, operations, employee development, and marketing.
My diversified experience, exposure, and creativity will assist you in starting, managing, problem-solving and sustaining the small-business or non-profit of your dreams. Although I spent most of my working years as a financial professional in the largest corporations in America, I simultaneously engaged in start-up and survival coaching for aspiring and new entrepreneurs whether the entity was to be a traditional business or non-profit business model. As to non-profits, way to many forget or don’t realize they are first and foremost a business-- non-profits survival depends on having a business oriented mind-set and modus operandi.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Earned an MBA from Southern-Methodist University in Dallas, TX. Earned a BS in Business Education from Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, FL. As a life long learner, have substantial continuing education and skills-based education and training that support the various licenses I obtained as well as my various employment situations.